About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Saturday, June 28, 2003

See the world, they said . . .

There have been a distinct lack of crises so far today. Which is good. So I've just been around, talking to a few people, putting water bottles on tables. Lots of water-bottle/table putting-on. Also, Not In Our Name likes to advertise themselves. I'm in a bit of a haze at this point. Up too early, on feet too long. Too many people. Even at a conference, where very people know other people, so there's an excuse to walk around talking to random people, I'm still shy.

I want my comments back. And a nap.
- Unknown, 5:10 PM
Comments: Post a Comment