About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Monday, June 23, 2003

Out With the Old!

Much as I seem to be entertained by the goings-on of the outside world, I don't think you, my devoted fans, care about it. Thus, I shall be attempting to avoid linking to things like news sites, ironic as they may be, and focus on me. Me me me!

I am also going to need a dating life, so that everyone can be entertained by my comic pratfalls in the world of love. Hmmm. Question of theory here. Do I show off the blog, knowing that anything posted can be used against me, or do I hold on to it as a matter of trust, and unleash it once certainty has been achieved? Hah . . . I ask that question like it's feasible and likely for me to dating.
- Unknown, 12:12 PM
Comments: Post a Comment