About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Makes Me Proud

Though, as mentioned yesterday, I'm not particularly happy with Antioch's co-op sequencing right now, I do tend to like the place in general. Apparently, conservatives don't.

While there might be a few well-placed criticisms in the article, they're covered up by right-wing disbelief. My personal favorite:

-The cafeteria guarantees vegetarian plates at every meal.
My god. Vegetarian plates at every meal. On a college campus. What is the world coming to? I suspect that the introduction of "vegans" into the author's mind might drive him insane.
- Unknown, 11:31 AM
Comments: Post a Comment