About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

All right, you bastards

I've been hearing and reading you damn east coast types complain about the weather incessantly. Through May and June so far, it's been "oh, why's it so rainy? When will it be summer?" All of the sudden, it's summer, and you've started complaining again? I knew this would happen. I've been thinking and saying for the last few weeks "Oh, you complain about the rain now, but when it's 95 degrees, you won't be so unhappy with rain. Rain is easy. You put on a jacket. But you can't deal with heat!"

So, class, I never want to hear any of you complain about rain ever again. Rain is our friend. Rain does not cause a spike in violence. Got it?
- Unknown, 10:24 AM
Comments: Post a Comment