About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

I am cool

If coolness is going to cool concerts, I'm cool. Yesterday I went to see Stephen Malkmus and the Jinks. That was fun, though I do like more passion and drive in my music, which is odd, given my personality. The day before, I saw a cool hip-hop show. Not only was the show fun (note: Go see Supernatural any chance you get. The man is a true entertainer) but I also got in free. The organization where I work put it on, and they're Quakers! Who would have thought Christians could be so cool?
- Unknown, 4:50 PM
Comments: Post a Comment