About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Saturday, May 17, 2003

Confusatron

My mind boggles at these thoughts. One ex-girlfriend from what, 4 years ago? reads another ex-girlfriend's, that she didn't know, web site. She uses that web site to find me, the person whom they have in common. To make things weirder, the first ex mentioned (who shall be referred to as "Allison" from now on, for that is her name) has been reading the other's (Cyn, duh) web site fairly consistently since then, even though Cyn has changed web sites a few times. I, on the other hand, was completely out of the loop and only started reading Cyn again in the last few months.

I think I need a diagram.

And here I was, commenting to Cyn about the incestuous nature of the blogging community, thinking I was mostly outside of it.

Christ.
- Unknown, 12:12 AM
Comments: Post a Comment