About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Cabin Fever

It was all fun and games when I got here. But in the last week specifically, when I've seemed to come so-close to getting my own place, have I realized that really really want it. Help me! I want to live! I don't want to have to live guiltily in a corner! I want to be free to have my own place where I can set up my geeky games, and be anti-social and . . . and . . .

Much love to Cyn and Phil, of course, but if I get that phone call tomorrow that says "you're normal, move into the dishwasher place," we'll all be much happier. Well, hopefully.
(segue: I love it when people say that "hopefully" isn't a real word. Like whatever random rule of grammar they happen to be invoking matters. You lost the battle, buddy. Now go worry about the gender-neutral third person pronoun. Go on. It'll be fun.)

- Unknown, 11:53 PM
Comments: Post a Comment